Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boca Juniors fantasy kits

Full name: Club Atlético Boca Juniors
City: Buenos Aires
League: Argentine Primera División
Stadium: Estadio Alberto J. Armando
Fouded: 1905
Shirt sponsor: MEGATONE
Kit manufacturer: NIKE

Boca Juniors, team with a beautiful colour combination. Initially I drew a design for a retro kit in blue colour, but then I hade an inspiration and made this one, using their actual dark blue. And I'm glad I do that because I'm very satisfied with it and also the kit was very apreciated on the FSC site.
The away and third kit are the same with the home kit (it's specific for my kits to use a same template for home, away and third kit, instead of using two or three templates for all the teams).
The third kit can be used against yellow-blue teams.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoran
    I'm from Argentina and a fan of Boca Juniors.
    Although these kits there would be quite controversial for Boca's fans, I like them very much. You've done a great job
    All your kits in this blog are really very good and original... congratulations for your very good job!!!!
    I would be glad if you could visit my own kit design blog: www.id-imot.blogspot.com and leave a comment.
    I hope you keep on doing these great kits for much longer

    (I'm sorry if my English is not that good, jejej)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling is one way to cope up with stress and here' a place where you could stay in Argentina.




    Hostels in Mendoza

    ReplyDelete