Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sporting Portugal Lisbon fantasy kits

Full name: Sporting Clube de Portugal
City: Lisbon
League: Portuguese Liga
Stadium: Estádio José Alvalade
Founded: 1906
Shirt sponsor: tmn, meo, Super Bock
Kit manufacturer: Puma

This is the remake of an oldest version of the Sporting Portugal kit. On the shirt I had corrected only the stripes, the short was changed entirely (the back panel is from the Gremio kit). On the socks I made the stripes a little thicker to follow the shirts stripes. The sponsors were actualised also.
The home kit with white short.The away kit is all white whit green puma stripes on the sleeves. About Vitalis on the back I'm not 100% sure (I did not see yet the away kit in the domestic league).
For the third kit I choosed black instead of yellow, obtaining a more elegant kit.

2 comments:

  1. Hello zoran... can u design a fantasy kit of brazil team for the 2010 world cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kharix (hope I'm not wrong with your name)
    I alredy have a hand draw of the Brazil kit (and a dozen of other national teams kits) in a project for the next World Cup. I know that Brazil is qualified now, and soon will post the first kits. before that project I want to make some more club teams, and than I'll start with the 32 national kits. Stay close, you'll not be disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete