Tuesday, December 29, 2009

West Ham United F. C. fantasy kits

Full name: West Ham United Football Club
City: London
League: Premier League
Stadium: Boleyn Ground (Upton Park)
Fouded: 1895
Shirt sponsor: SBOBET.com
Kit manufacturer: umbro

Based on the same template as for Rangers, this is another remake.
The same changes as on the Rangers kit, details added and improved design for West Ham United. The colours are something between claret and burgundy in combination with a bit darker shade of sky blue.
A second version of the home kit with claret short and socks.
The away kit is an opposite version of the home one, white shirt, claret short and socks.An all white away kit used against Liverpool or other teams with all red or claret kits.
The third kit is sky blue and dark blue, with claret features all over. This kit is suitable for away game vs Manchester United.

2 comments:

  1. West Ham are looking for a supporter to design their 2011/12 kit.... Your kits are the best I have seen anywhere (for many clubs). As a West Ham fan I would love to see these kits on our players - especially like the third kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be a West Ham supporter, I also have many shirts from the club (since 1989), and I believe that all the designs are great.I am comfused because I like all the combinations (shirts & shorts). I hope to see them real.

    ReplyDelete