Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hajduk Split fantasy kits

Full name: Hrvatski Nogometni Klub Hajduk Split
City: Split
League: Prva HNL
Stadium: Stadion Poljud
Founded: 1911
Shirt sponsor: Konzum, Croatia Osiguranje
Kit manufacturer: Umbro

Fantasy designs for Hajduk Split, Croatian klub that celebrate 100 years of existence. This is a new template, which I use for a project and I thought it will be interesting to do some fantasy designs on it. The kits are simple and classic, as far as I know Hajduk, they use mostly white shirts with blue shorts and socks, only few details.
Two version of the away kit, red and blue shirt with white shorts and socks, and with blue shorts and socks (from the home kit).

1 comment:

  1. I like this kitstyle a lot! Better than the 3d one for me.

    http://evolution-okt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete