Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tout Puissant Mazembe fantasy kits

Full name: Tout Puissant Mazembe
City: Lubumbashi
League: Linafut (DR Congo)
Stadium: Stade Frederic Kibassa Maliba
Fouded: 1939
Shirt sponsor: MCK
Kit manufacturer: Adidas

So long time past since I've started to work on this team's kit, and don't had the time to finish it. Meanwhile TP Mazembe played at Fifa Club World Cup and finished second. I've made two variants for home kit, one with white shorts and socks, and a second with black shorts and socks.
The away kit is all black with white stripes, suitable for games vs teams wearing all white or light color kits.
The third kit is all white with black stripes.

8 comments:

  1. do you know where I can buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. daniela, actually mazembe's real uniform... is not an uniform XD is a stock shirt of adidas, you can buy it in adidas store in the web, the template is "stricon" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daniela: I cannot help you in this matter, maybe Zeruch's answer will do. Thanks Zeruch for help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) no problem XD i saw that searching for another shirt in that website :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. The club TP Mazembe will open in few weeks a shop online with the official replicas of his shirts.
    www.tpmazembe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoran,

    Can you help with a 142x256 of this TP Mazembe kits that I can use in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. The creation of kits of PES is described in http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?224459-Kit-Image-Creation-Guides but I am too geek to come up with something :D Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Can you help with a 142x256 of this TP Mazembe kits that I can use in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. The creation of kits of PES is described in http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?224459-Kit-Image-Creation-Guides but I am too geek to come up with something :D Please help me

    ReplyDelete